Monday, August 12, 2013

The scriptures are amazing and I love to read the stories of everyone having their prayers answered because they were diligent in keeping the commandments and it has taught me that if I am diligent in reading the scriptures and keeping the commandments and if I make a personal goal every week for myself to read that I will be blessed. I love the scriptures and I love this gospel and all the things that I can learn! I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who is always there just one prayer away and I am grateful that I have the gospel in my life because I don't know where I would be today without it.

Grace Murray

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this sweet testimony of the Book of Mormon Grace. You are a beautiful daughter of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace - you've done a great job setting this up for our ward. Thank you for sharing your testimony as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Grace, thank you for taking on the challenge of creating this blog, working through all the problems, and accomplishing an excellent Personal Progress experience! You are an inspiration to me and all the YW and Leaders!

    ReplyDelete